Power Engineering and heating sector
The heating and electric power generation industries use a variety of equipment specific to their needs such as:
- Valves and throttles for all industrial properties including waste incineration, gas turbine systems and power stations. These are created in conjunction with a German company.
- Power generator and wind turbine casings created in the French company.
- Set generating frameworks created for British companies.
- Tube and shell exchangers used for various power industries.
- Industrial steel exhaust piping, channels and chimneys with either rectangular or round construction.
- All construction is welded steel coated with special materials to combat corrosion or galvanized.
Please complete this form and send us your request - we reply as soon as possible! If you prefer to be phoned by CM please let us know your preferred time-frame (including your time-zone).